Busy Vs. Productive
Being productive does not mean working 24/7. It means working effectively within the shortest amount of time.
- Being busy feels urgent. Being productive feels effective.
- Being busy is frantic and multitasking. Being productive is focused.
- Being busy is working harder. Being productive is working smarter.
- Being busy is fueled by perfectionism. Being productive is fueled by purpose.
- Being busy says yes quickly and takes on more than can handle. Being productive thinks carefully before taking on more tasks.
- Being busy talks about the little time they have. Being productive makes time for what is important.
Source: Nawal Mustafa, @TheBrainCoach